Friday, May 25, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

Hello, my name is Jessica and this is my blog dedicated to the TV series Merlin. 


Since it's first appearance in 2008 the show has become a huge part of my life. I've always had a passion for legends, mainly Arthurian and that of Robin Hood and so when I first heard that the show was going to air, it's needless to say that I was over the moon. 


In the last three years I've found myself watching the episodes over and over again and analysing every moment, every character every phrase - often going into rather philosophical detail! 


This is where the idea for this blog came from, I wanted to share my views and thoughts on the characters, episodes and the take on the legend with other Merlin fans (or, 'Merlinians' as we like to call ourselves!)


Merlin has changed my life for the better, and I really can't thank anyone enough for that. 


So, happy reading and feel free to comment but remember - Keep The Magic Secret.


Jessie of Camelot.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment